The People’s Book Commentary: Not Past, Parallel Exploring Living Imagery Part 1

TPBC ExploringLivingImagery 1 V1 1

Welcome to the People’s Book Commentary — A reverent, “People’s” Resource offering reviews and reflections on viral RCR News and Content. On music, podcasts, events and etc… Centering and always bringing content back to the Universal Truths offered therein.

The People’s Book Commentary is where we review and reflect on Ringing Cedars news and content with reverence and encouragement to always go back to the books. To think of these ideas. And, in the practical application of your own lives – in your own consciousness – put them together more deeply.

If you’re not already, remember to sign up for the People’s Book Newsletter, where we publish awe-inspring stories from the people and other not-to-miss Ringing Cedars content.

Join me now in further discussion on: Exploring Living Imagery Part 1 with Ariane and Gabriel.

——–

Not Past – Parallel

I’ve pulled out a few themes from their discussion and invite your comments too!

My previous post “It’s Just Your Imagination” is a great lead into this one. Monsters are as real as anything else, but when I don’t see them, where are they? ‘The material plane of earthly being does not embody everything thought of all at once. Slowness in matter was given by the Creator to allow people time to think things through.’ (Anastasia Book 4). God gave us slowness in materialization so that we only bring to our *5 (most common) senses that which we are sure of. How sure is your little one of that monster?

“The future and the past – they are pretty much the same thing. It is only the external details that are different. The essence always remains unchanged..“ — Anastasia (Book 1 Chapter 7)

“We lived that too. In other lifetimes. If you believe in parallel lifetimes. I’m not going to say past lifetimes, I’m going to say parallel lifetimes, it’s all happening now.” Ariane | 34:20

“We just don’t experience it because our focal point currently is on this narrow experience of time, but God who created everything is beyond all time, and we are one with him. And, if we transferred our experience to a different part of ourselves we would experience everything at once. But we are right here, and so linear time is in front of us.” Gabriel | 34:38

Its Just Your Imagination Shetinin School 122 525

The only difference between monsters in a parallel universe and ourselves in parallel lifetimes is the story in our imaginations. — The details that Anastasia refers to.

These concepts are not new or foreign. Our popular media, movies, and fairy tales are full of them. I can think of multiple examples right now that tell us how to travel to reach these parallel dimensions. I have noticed that the movie industry tends to desensitize us to the reality that we are were born empowered to bring about our stories. As children we are told “it’s just a movie”. We are bombarded by “pure fantasy” to such a degree that what’s possible no longer holds meaning for many people. But I have witnessed those that don’t accept that “it’s just a movie”, and they are still desensitized to our potential. Only instead of not believing at all in parallel realities for example — be they monsters or our Kins Domains — the feeling of helplessness to step into our imagery and realize it gains ascendancy, and complacency still takes hold.

It is said that when we practice astral travel, we have no feeling of tension or resistance. And so, anything we do in that plane is more potent and may affect us on the material plane with more ease. That is a similar place to where our parallel lives and dreams exist.

What if we did transfer our experience to a different part of ourselves? And put our focal point on our feelings? Anastasia always brings us back to our feelings. ‘Feelings are not subject to time.’ (Anastasia Book 1) Our feelings are timeless, eternal. They are what God balanced into a single whole, and that single whole is us. His children. His likeness. We are His complex of all feelings. They are what keep our bodies and consciousness together (and out of an experience of hell as is described in book 3).

It’s not hard to believe in something when you can feel it. How would your life change if you took everything you see, hear, and imagine as literal? Which is a great lead into the next post… Who would you rather hang out with? 🤣 

Written by Elizabeth Erkel, Community Outreach Coordinator.

Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in Uncategorized

Related Articles

Responses

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *