Hello world!

Blog post Demo

Happy Dachnik Day and All-Earth holiday everyone!!! 🌻🏡🌲 I filmed this video a few days ago but am finally getting the chance to post it now. I wanted to share my thoughts about where we are with all of this COVID stuff and other world challenges, what Anastasia says about the times we’re living in, and where we’re going as the human race. I hope this message inspires you and brings you peace! 🙏

Please donate: https://anastasia.foundation/donate/

Recommended1 recommendationsPublished in Uncategorized

Related Articles

Responses

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Thank you so much for this message of hope and truth @GabrielMiguel! I just joined. Out of interest I had a quick look for a few hot search terms in relation to what is going on in the world as I was trying to find out for sure RCF’s thinking and response to this. This video was the only thing I found in the search and I am uplifted (and indeed impressed) those thoughts simply have no place here! My allusion to them is to express my own response to you and gratitude for your message. I have the later edition of the Space of Love and I can’t locate the quotes through the page numbers you mention; can you by any chance remember which chapter they were in please?
    I have just come off a Christmas day call with friends, which included discussion in which we were seemingly at odds about what I mention above. Since watching your video I realised even more I need to start sharing a message of hope and light, not of fear/worry/concern/trying to get people to see it. I would like to find a way to sell the books to friends and people who are put off by words like the “Universe” (their “woowoo” detector goes off) but who I believe, when it comes down to it, may be touched by Anastasia and her real message of inspiring possibility for every one of us. In The Energy of Life, Megre describes the first book (I think!) as being a book about Man’s relationship to Nature. I think this is the description I’m going to stick to – everyone can relate to that on some level. Anyway, I just mention all of this in case you had any further thoughts to share or anyone reading wanted to comment! Thank you @GabrielMiguel ! Kate