The Healing Benefits of Siberian Cedar Nut Oil
Written by Vladislav from Megre LLC, and edited by Gabriel Miguel of Anastasia USA.
— Siberian Cedar Nut Oil
Health and beauty are happiness which nature gives us. But our stressful daily lives, polluted environments, imbalanced diet, lack of relaxation, and many other factors of our modern lives are exhausting our bodies. Providing support to the human body requires daily gentle care by pure natural products. Since ancient times, Siberian cedar nut oil has been considered one of the most healing organic products.
Cedar nut oil is a natural source of vitamin E, the most valuable antioxidant, as well as 14 amino acids, most of which cannot be replaced or synthesized by the body, but are absorbed only from food. There’s more than 35 vitamins and minerals found in cedar nut oil, which are 100% bioavailable to the body. Just two or three weeks of cedar nut oil drinking will make you feel more energetic. You will see how your skin condition and general sense of well-being has improved.
All cedar nut oil for sale by the Ringing Cedars of Russia company (which we are distributors for) is made far away from cities in a pure, environmentally friendly place, the Siberian taiga village of Kandaurovo. The healing energy that cedar nut oil is famous for determines the quality of the oil, not just it’s vitamins. For this reason the entire manufacturing process is done manually, slowly, and in accordance with ancient technologies.
There’s more than 35 vitamins and minerals found in cedar nut oil, which are 100% bioavailable to the body.
— Healing properties of cedar nut oil
Cedar Nut Oil can be used in many ways, all of which will contribute greatly to your health. Here are some of its effects noticed by everybody taking it:
- Cedar nut oil boosts the immune system
- Restores strength
- Relieves fatigue
- Increases the overall tone of the body
- Prevents colds and flu
- Improves blood composition
- Softens the skin, makes it more elastic, keeps natural moisture, reduces inflammation, heals wounds, fights acne.
How to use Siberian Cedar Oil?
Cedar nut oil is used widely in cooking. It is added to salads, porridge or any side dishes. You can also oil your pancakes or cook a dressing for your main dishes…there are no limits. However, remember: Cold pressed oils can not be subjected to high temperatures! (And cedar nut oil should also not be exposed to metal!)
- Cedar nut oil is taken as a food supplement. It is recommended to drink 1-2 teaspoons 20-30 minutes before meal during a month.
- You can use it to enrich cosmetic products. Add to ready-made creams, shampoos, masks or use as an ingredient in making personal care products at home. Besides moisturizing and nourishing the skin, cedar nut oil is also a natural protection against ultraviolet radiation and other harmful environmental factors.
- Cedar nut oil is applied topically on the skin. You can massage the face, apply oil to dry and problem areas of your skin or add in your bath. In this case you won’t need a moisturizer.
— How to buy siberian cedar nut oil?
Buying cedar nut oil in the USA and Canada without additives is possible from our store, Store.AnastasiaUSA.land. We are official distributors of the Ringing Cedars of Russia/Megre company in Russia. Be careful, as Siberian cedar nut oil is a unique and rare product, which some people seek to fake. For this reason cedar nut oil from “Ringing Cedars of Russia” has several levels of protection.
Click the button below to get your pure cedar oil now!