Responsibilities and duties:
• Take the audio from the Anastasia Foundation’s videos and turn them into podcast episodes
• Upload and distribute podcast episodes to major podcast platforms, using Anchor as the hosting platform
• Collaborate with other team members to ensure the podcast content aligns with the organization’s overall strategy and goals
• Edit and enhance audio content as needed, using editing software such as Audacity
• Monitor and respond to feedback and questions related to the podcast
• Experience with audio editing and podcast production
• Familiarity with podcast hosting platforms (e.g., Anchor, Spotify, Apple Podcasts)
• Attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality audio content
• Passion for the mission and values of the Anastasia Foundation
Russian to English Translator
They have also built up a vast amount of shared knowledge and experience in the 20+ years the books have been published. So much of this information would be valuable to English-speaking Ringing Cedars readers, if only they could read it.
As a translator with us, you would be helping to bring priceless information and insights to the worldwide English-speaking Ringing Cedars audience. Your efforts would impact the lives of thousands and thousands of people.
Responsibilities and duties: Translation of content (blog posts, articles, forum posts, etc.) from Russian to English.
Qualifications: Fluency and mastery over the English and Russian languages. Preferably a native speaker of both. The ability to clearly convey the ideas in the original content without distortion.
Commitment expected: 1-2 pieces of content per month.
Are you ready to get started?
Send us a message via the form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you!