Article: "Thoughts About our Kin’s Domain After Moving from the City to Land 1 Year Ago" | Anna Heidebrecht

(This image is from the article)

Dear friends,

I wanted to share with you the beautiful experiences and reflections of a woman named Anna Heidebrecht, who has been living on her Kin's Domain in Russia for a couple of years now.

1 year into it, she wrote this article, and updated it again recently in April 2020.

It's full of inspiring words, insights, and beautiful watercolor paintings of her Kin's Domain.

I think you'll love it. Here's an excerpt:

Anna Heidebrecht: It’s 2020. And there are many plans and ideas in my head about Kin Domain arrangement: to finish building our little house, to continue planting the living fence, and the alley in memory of ancestors. It’s about connecting with native land again, and feeling the joy of creativity! It seems like we’ve been living here forever, even though just three years ago we still lived in the city. But already back then the dream became so strong that it called us and we followed it. Before leaving we had to express our intentions: what a kin domain means to us, and why creating it.

A kin domain in Perm region, near a small village.

Thoughts about Kin Domain in the year of moving from the city to the land.

There came spring, awaking the dream and the thoughts of creating a kin domain, awaking images that had been described in “Ringing Cedars of Russia” book series by Vladimir Megre. My beloved Wilhelm and I were drawn to our homeland. We lived in the city long enough, and felt like we completed everything we wanted there, didn’t want to start anything new in that setting. We wanted to create a space of love. And our little cedars, and oaks, and apple tree sprouts already felt too cramped on our window sills. We needed our own land where we could become strong, where we could feel ourselves like the human beings, the way God designed us.

I have a feeling that it’s really a kin domain that allows a person to reach their divine potential, allows them to become a creator of something living and eternal. In a kin domain there will live Love, it will grow and blossom with every minute. Among all the places we chose a piece of land that we liked, a place where we wanted to live and to continue our kin. That piece of land should be not less than one hectare big. Only on a piece of land of that size it is possible to create an independent ecosystem, where each tree will be warmed up by human attention. That is our future Kin Domain, where wealth, wellbeing, and prosperity are possible.

Read the full article here: https://anastasiausa.land/thoughts-abo ... eidebrecht/
Founder & Executive Director
Anastasia Foundation
https://anastasia.foundation/

Re: Article: "Thoughts About our Kin’s Domain After Moving from the City to Land 1 Year Ago" | Anna Heidebrecht

This is a beautiful article and the woman's drawings are so delightful. From my own 7 years on my domain (building a life on raw undeveloped land) I would say the author of this article is still in her "honeymoon" phase, which is certainly a wonderful time. I'd love to read the article she would write in three more years. It would speak of how her dream intersects with the reality of our current state of thinking and living and how those rough spots were brought into alignment with her beautiful dream. The dreams are beautiful. The intersections with modern thought and feelings are the real work of building that dream and the joy and exhilaration of it.
:Joyce-M:
at Charisma, becoming
one of Earth's most beautiful spots.

Re: Article: "Thoughts About our Kin’s Domain After Moving from the City to Land 1 Year Ago" | Anna Heidebrecht

GabrielMiguel wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:09 pm Well, she did add that opening paragraph in 2020 (article originally written in 2017), and it doesn't seem like her opinion changed much.
Greetings readers,
Yes, Gabriel, you are right, of course but there is much we don't know about this woman's daily domain building experience, particularly questions that might arise from others who are also creating a domain. Nevertheless any beautiful dream consistently held and shared is a contribution to the transformation of our planet into a paradise garden. Actually, since Anastasia's race with the dark forces ALL events contribute to the transformation of our planet into a paradise garden. What a wonderful awareness that is!!

I wish to use this forum as a record for our activity and experiences here at Charisma as we build our our kins domain dream and eventually our community. It certainly isn't all beautiful but all of it serves to expand the beauty we dream of for our future. I have opened a new topic for that purpose.
:Joyce-M:
at Charisma, becoming
one of Earth's most beautiful spots.