Re: Ubuntu Contributionism

Joyce, I wondered if you've seen this thread , "Error of the Imagery Period" on this Russian Forum, under "Search for Answers" (https://ringingcedars.international/for ... D0%B8-.htm)

..."images reflecting the Truth were created (Truth is the source of knowledge coming from the Creator). For people who saw the Truth in Life, the images seemed harmless. For subsequent generations, the source of knowledge was the image, not Life. As a result, the Images reflecting the Truth deprived people of a direct connection with the Truth, overshadowing the Creator, and the truth appeared - an objective reality, elevated by someone to the absolute."

megdcl wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:44 pm Joyce, I wondered if you've seen this thread , "Error of the Imagery Period" on this Russian Forum, under "Search for Answers" (https://ringingcedars.international/for ... D0%B8-.htm)

..."images reflecting the Truth were created (Truth is the source of knowledge coming from the Creator). For people who saw the Truth in Life, the images seemed harmless. For subsequent generations, the source of knowledge was the image, not Life. As a result, the Images reflecting the Truth deprived people of a direct connection with the Truth, overshadowing the Creator, and the truth appeared - an objective reality, elevated by someone to the absolute."
Greetings Meg,

No, I have not previously read that. On my phone , which is my primary way to access the internet, the international forum only shows the site information in English but not the posts.
After reading it in your post, I don't really follow the author's logic very well. For example, "For people who saw the Truth in Life, the images seemed harmless.". If there were people who saw the "truth in life", I question how they could see the harmful "images" as harmless. The "truth" as defined by this author would necessarily have made the harm visible. I also don't know what the author means by "images". Is he/she referring to inner images (thought timages that are the source of all experience) or images in the outer world created by Man? it almost sounds like the images referred to are art images, which would not address the critically important thinking patterns that generated the art. Without historical examples or clear description, I don't really know what is being presented here. It seems highly theoretical and not connected to historical events that could support the reasoning. Did you comprehend something I missed?
:Joyce-M:
at Charisma, becoming
one of Earth's most beautiful spots.

They created living images, inanimate objects that powerfully connected with the life force/Truth/Goodness/God (through their shapes, materials, locations on power spots, etc.).. the people at the time clearly knew "God" in all things, so they weren't concerned about a mistake that could be made by future people who wouldn't see things as clearly as they did (perhaps because of something that changed in our brain... becoming more left hemisphered than right). Eventually, the images became "God," they worshipped the works of their hands and forgot that God cannot be contained in an image.

I've decided to elaborate, hope this adds more fuel for thought!

Joyce, you had earlier asked, “what non-living “creation” at that early point could have seemed to be our salvation?” and “What mistake or image (thought) could have resulted in that state of relationship between tribes?” 

The creation that could have embodied extraordinary life force… the ability to raise the vitality of all life, prevent disease, ensure abundance and afford a leisure life, are the Great Pyramids. In “Back to a Future for Mankind,” Dr. Karim writes:“To the Ancient Egyptians, this sacred energy quality [emitting from the pyramids] became so natural and normal that they interacted with it in their daily life, and used it to bring harmony into every aspect of their environment visible and invisible. No activity of any type could start without it.” p 84 So much is continuing to be discovered about the real purposes of the Pyramids. There is evidence that they were used as spiritual initiation centers, for astral and interdimensional and even time travel, as an access portal to akashic records, etc. The pyramids were a ramped up version of the dolmens.

Answering your 2nd question above, Dr. Karim said “The loss of awareness of the abstract nature of the sacred energy which transcends any particular belief system or religion results in the loss of harmony and balance, and has a devastating effect, and a loss of universal multidimensional identity. When people lose this awareness of the spiritual energy quality in its abstract form, they identify only with the buildings erected on the sacred spots related to their own religion. They are pulled into the material symbolism that the building holds in their belief. They accept as sacred their own religious buildings, and do not acknowledge the sacredness of the buildings of other religions. This is the kind of focusing on the material dimension that can lead towards idolatry and fundamentalism, and creates separation and strife between religions. On the other hand, awareness of the spiritual energy in its abstract form could be a unifying force that promotes peace through recognition and respect for all religious places of worship, independent of one’s belief.” (p 90-91).

And obviously this extends to every other aspect of life, where when we focus on the spiritual energy in its abstract form, centering quality itself, we stop polarizing and identifying with the negatives in our environment and each other, and instead work to build the harmony that we find in the center, that spiritual quality that is found in the sacred power spots around the world, that Dr. Karim has given the name “BG3.” Then, when we create images, we deliberately or intuitively connect them and imbue them with that quality (which we can measure, to be sure), with that full awareness of knowing that WITHOUT that connection, our creations are destructive.

The occultists took the knowledge of true science and held it in secret from at least the time of Pythagorus. They continued to use their knowledge of true science to create images on sacred power spots with special geometries and materials to lure people away from their intimate connection to nature in order to gain control of the person. They often chose the spots that indigenous peoples already acknowledged and visited as sacred power spots. (Dr. Karim has said that when they do archeological digs on power spots, they find layer after layer of buildings from different peoples.)

Having knowledge of where and how life force explodes into existence in our perceived reality, the occultists were able to carefully build walls around the science that was framed for the “common man,” and protect those walls with $ and power. (This may have started with the “traveling wise men,” as you mentioned.) Meanwhile, many other images that held no life force began to be created which dampen our own vitality when we interact with them. Hence, we’ve been deprived of the knowledge of living science, that would have us living a reality of abundance… free energy, regenerative healing, etc., and instead have been given nothing but “dead Science,” based on false premises, which lead to a materialistic, limited, self-centered, greedy, fearful paradigm.

In summary, my viewpoint is that we made an AMAZINGLY living image, with our deepest thoughts, that was powerfully connected and imbued with the life force through our knowledge of true science. It was so powerful and attractive that we forgot that that life force exists within every living cell, just as powerfully, and instead focused only on the image of our creation, eventually losing sight of the true life force that gave it its power. Eventually, we went on to create many more images without any life force at all, working from deliberately misinformed science.

Hence, the mistake was a materialistic view worldview that continues on today that could be resolved when the true science gets accepted as mainstream again, where we again realize our true nature and act accordingly. Whaddya think? (I’m enjoying this conversation, it’s encouraging deep thinking and focus, thank you for engaging!)

Meg

Greetings Meg,

This post has required a great deal of thought and time for contemplation which I haven't had until recently. I've read your last post over and over trying to follow your reasoning and I don't think I've been successful.

You wrote, "The creation that could have embodied extraordinary life force… the ability to raise the vitality of all life, prevent disease, ensure abundance and afford a leisure life, are the Great Pyramids."

I haven't been able sort out where that statement fits into the discussion about "the mistake" man made "repeatedly" during the image age. How does a "creation that could have embodied extraordinary life force" fit into discovering the "mistake"? Are you saying that the pyramids are the mistaken images that man created over and over during the image age? I hesitate to respond to this until I'm clear about your meaning.

Your next point was made via a quote from Dr. Karim that didn't make a lot of sense to me in this context, perhaps because I didn't have the full context of the passage. For example, you quoted this, “The loss of awareness of the abstract nature of the sacred energy which transcends any particular belief system or religion results in the loss of harmony and balance, and has a devastating effect, and a loss of universal multidimensional identity. ...". I can't disagree with this statement at all, however I don't see how it addressed the path of causing the point of "loss of awareness of the abstract nature...". I presume the pyramids are the image you are suggesting would have been the mistake that "man created repeatedly" during the image era. If that is correct then what was it that was inherent in the image of the pyramids that precipitated man's loss of awareness? Dr Karim said, "When people lose this awareness of the spiritual energy quality in its abstract form..." and went on to describe many negative results. But he didn't say HOW people lost this awareness or what caused it precisely. We know the awareness has been lost collectively, but the question that must be solved is how specifically was it lost? What was the error in the image created repeatedly? What was the actual mistake that caused the loss of awareness and how did it do so? Without knowing that, we have nothing that we can correct that will prevent a repeat in the next image age. I'm sure you're not suggesting that we tear down the pyramids. Besides, there are pyramids around the world that are much older than the Egyptian pyramids. Some are estimated at 40,000+ years older. One being excavated in Russia is even older than that and several times the size of the largest Egyptian pyramid, with metals that don't even exist in our civilization.

You suggested that we must hold our focus on the abstract nature of the spiritual energy. That's good advice and maybe that's a solution for now but it still doesn't address what the erroneous image was and how the image caused us to lose our Vedic cycle awareness and slide rapidly to our current warring and semi-conscious state. Your summary was, "we made an AMAZINGLY living image, with our deepest thoughts, that was powerfully connected and imbued with the life force through our knowledge of true science. It was so powerful and attractive that we forgot that that life force exists within every living cell, just as powerfully, and instead focused only on the image of our creation, eventually losing sight of the true life force that gave it its power.". You seem to be saying that something so powerful and attractive makes us forget that life force exists in every living cell? I would think it would be the exact opposite. Are you saying that we created something too powerful and attractive? If that is true we'd have to identify a point in the scale of power and attractiveness beyond which we must not allow ourselves to create. That doesn't make sense to me and I don't believe it could be the mistake.

I wonder if we're looking for apples and oranges, meaning that you and I may have assigned differing meanings to Anastasia's words? Anastasia said that the mistake was "repeatedly made in the co-creation either of a single image or several images simultaneously." (book 6,Pg. 95). When I think of 'image' I think of a mental image co-created. It appears that you and others may be thinking of a co-created physical image. I don't consider the pyramids a physical image but rather a physical structure made from a mental or even physical image (picture). A dictionary review of "image" shows it to be a picture, a representation, a likeness, a reflection, a concept. Anastasia said the mistake was "repeatedly made in the co-creation either of a single image or several images simultaneously." (book 6, Pg. 95). I don't see how pyramids fit that.
She also said, "A mistake occurred if there remained in the Earth's human society people with insufficient purity of thought, with an insufficient culture of feelings and thoughts"... That sounds very similar to what Dr. Karim described in general about losing awareness of the abstract nature of the sacred energy. But what specific image caused the people to originally lose enough of their purity of thought and culture of feelings and thoughts that were needed to prevent them from losing awareness of the abstract?

The mistake had to be before Egypt was formed (therefore probably before the pyramids were built) because Egypt was named after a tribal leader in the image era during the time of the warring tribes. The warring tribes captured slaves from each other. For that to occur, there already had to be "in the Earth's human society people with insufficient purity of thought, with an insufficient culture of feelings and thoughts.". Without that already in function, the people wouldn't have tolerated either enslaving or being enslaved. What collective (co-created) image (concept) could they have shared that would cause the insufficient purity of thought and insufficient culture of feelings and thoughts? I've shared my thoughts but I'm still thinking about it and open to hear any other ideas that meet all the criteria that Anastasia gave.
:Joyce-M:
at Charisma, becoming
one of Earth's most beautiful spots.

I’d like to bring this conversation up to date. Firstly, since this past conversation I have come to appreciate how the same technology that I discussed being built into the pyramids was also built into what I now suspect was a worldwide peaceful civilization referred to as “Tartaria.” It is described as the “golden age of human civilization,” where people lived in peace with incredible healing energy and free, wireless energy built into cities and structures. Here is an excellent video that describes this possible previous culture: Many of these structures still exist today, but are not activated to their fullest potential, at least not to the public awareness.

The point that I was making with the pyramids is that when we build science and technology into doing all the things that we are capable of doing with our focused thought, it is like having a prophylactic that may weaken our own muscles, and it may make us forget what we each should know about the science of how it was done in the first place. It’s sort of like this current civilization, where we all operate with this technology that very few of us fully understand. In that case, we end up easily controlled and manipulated and we forget our individual godliness. Perhaps when some of us start to forget, the others feel like they need to step in and babysit, and that effect can snowball, to where people create nanny states.

So it is important that we both understand the science of how the world works and that we use our thought rather than rely on manmade grids for our own sustenance. Individuals must be strong and wise in order to be a strong and wise humanity. We need to respect each individual’s ability to sustain themselves and not rush to hand out solutions. It’s like allowing a toddler to learn to walk rather than keeping him in a walker all the time.

I was saying previously in this thread that having made the pyramid which gave people the luxury of being able to go about their business without concern for how the energy was being produced seemed fine at the beginning when they all understood how matter was created and energy worked, and knew the connection of each living cell to the Creator. But eventually small weaknesses developed and grew unnoticed by the populace until there were only a few creating for the many.

Now I’d like to interject the post that Joyce made on Telegram, which is her current thought on the image mistake, which I concur with:

“That chapter's (referring to Book 4m ch 2) essential concept of life is that the energy of the Dream (image) gives God's (Man's) thought the unparalelled force in all of space, meaning the ONLY force sufficient to create a sustainable physical experience that holds all the universal energies in a balance of harmony; a force sufficient to communicate itself through the vast reaches of all of space to each of the universal energies compelling each to serve the Dream image. And if one accepts that as essential truth, then the ONLY possible explanations for a world seemingly becomming overrun by dark energies destroying life, is that either God/Man's Dream of Man's Awakening is being perfectly served by those dark energies, OR that we are still choosing an image of the darker universal energies being dangerous to us. The latter is, of course, a flawed image and I suggest that is the very error contained in the image accepted during the image era that caused our downhill spiral, required the 6 priests, and keeps everyone largely asleep and in battle with self and others (in frequent fray as Anastasia described it in the opening paragraph of book 6, chapter sixteen).

In book six, pg 77 (black edition) she says, "My mission is not yet accomplished but already the Creator's desire has come true in many hearts. And that is the most important part. When the heart aspires to something in a dream, invariably -- invariably, believe me, it must all come true in life."
Correct those last two references to book 4, not book 6.”

If we accept the premise in the video that I posted, the question would be, “Why would we create such a catastrophe to the “perfect world”?” Obviously, something was still not perfect.. perhaps the reliance on a grid built out of massive structures by the few for the many. When we understand the science and our own abilities, we can do all of that individually, like Anastasia did. There is nothing that technology can create that we can’t do with our own abilities, like telephone, tele transport, healing and free energy tech, etc.

As long as it is done “for us,” by the external grid, the less we remember and utilize our own ability, so we “took down the grid,” and gave ourselves a global reset, with a massive amount of pressure from the “negative,” in order to precipitate an extremely positive outcome where we awaken to our abilities and face all of our worst fears and see them for the phantoms that they are.

Another important point is that in Tartaria it appears that technology was used to the best of its potential, where there was healing energy along with the energy to do work such as heat the homes. The video mentions the “living water” cisterns that were created using natural vortexes along with architecture and shapes to further energize the water.

In our current culture, the deliberate misuse of technology to create disease, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual, is incredibly obvious to me. “Someone” who clearly understands the science had to construct every aspect of this system in order to create chaos and disorder, with the type of electricity, water pipes, chemicals, food processing, allopathic medicine, etc. We wanted to clearly show ourselves just how harmful our creations can be if we don’t understand them and align them with life.

In the beginning of this thread, I was referring to humanity making things that are not living. I have since come to realize that there is no such thing. ALL creations are living. As Sophia accidentally bumped some primordial bits on her impetuous plunge into creation of this world, which then became the “archons,” or thought-forms taking on a life of their own, we all are creating images which become alive. Our thought forms can take on a life of their own in a disease, for instance. And in a more material manner, something like a car or a house has a livingness to it as well, created through man’s attention and intentions when interacting with it. So here we have a tremendous responsibility for our thoughts that we didn’t realize! Everything is alive all around us, we have set it into motion, we are the creators of our reality and these things have taken on a life force and it is up to us to come to own our creator responsibility, calling all things into harmony and balance.

Now to tie these thoughts in with Joyce’s conclusion that man’s thought is creating the adversaries to further our purpose and that it is a mistaken image that these adversaries are really adverse.

The main point of the mistaken image is identified towards the end of the video that I shared.. the Tartarian people had a strong belief in an enemy that they needed to defend themselves against, hence they had fortified cities with protective walls, etc. Well, the defense system caved when their imaginary enemies manifested and wiped out the civilization as they had known it.

If the defense system was instead a worldwide belief system that there were no such things as enemies of humanity and that all of creation was for Goodness then annihilation could never have happened.

The works of our hands expresses our beliefs, and believing that we need to be networked into a grid in order to have the protection, energy and abilities that we think we can only have with this grid is a mistaken belief. The fear of the darker energies should be extended to anything we fear… fear of lack, fear of too hard of work, fear of disease. It’s fear that is the problem, plain and simple, and that only comes from a lack of understanding of our true nature and the nature of the world around us.

To summarize, we must individually understand the science of creation, and we must not sit back and allow that science or technology to do “all” of our work, both individually and collectively, so that we can individually stay strong and aware. We need have no fear, even when our works seem to be in a shambles, because they are only reflecting our highest desires for our evolution, and when we let go of the fear we'll see that all is very well. So the mistaken image is fear coming from a lack of knowing who we are.

(In German New Medicine, when the patient is shown that the body is doing its very best to keep the person alive through processing the person’s thought forms that have imbedded themselves into the body in response to fear, the person can relax and realize that there is nothing to fear and then healing begins, or the lack of inflammation which is simply the body’s attempt to keep itself safe, but is also the cause of all discomfort. So we can look at the chaos as the inflammation of the world around us that is causing irritation, only caused by fear… no fear, no inflammation.)

[Just a footnote that I’ve been researching our recent history starting from my own observations of buildings that I know of, including my own family history, which led me to the conclusion that our very recent history has been severely distorted. Anastasia also says that in our recent past we had a culture that was far more technologically advanced than we are now. I also wonder if Tartaria could be Rus? I’d love to discuss this subject further if anyone is interested.]