Ubuntu Contributionism

The more I see of this, the more I like:

Michael Tellinger is friends with Alosha Lynov, and here they are discussing combining ideas along with Biogeometry:

This sounds like such a sensible way to make the transition from where we are now.. love it!

Meg

Re: Ubuntu Contributionism

Greetings Meg,
The Ubuntu group is doing a good job of getting their concepts into public awareness. I've gotten many suggestions to "take a look at Ubuntu". So I have done. You wrote, "This sounds like such a sensible way to make the transition from where we are now.". It does look like an exciting transition, but I'm unclear on the end goal, where it is transitioning to. It certainly is not sustainable technology in the sense of not being dependent on industries that mine the earth. I've followed Alosha's work for years and while it is very artistic and permaculture friendly, it is still about the modern technological lifestyle as usual but with earth building elements. Nevertheless, that may provide an attractive transition for many but then, in some demonstrations they may have to uproot themselves again down the road for further transition. The building, engineering, and permaculture systems that Alosha uses and teaches is very technocratic dependent, both to build and to maintain. But then, we all are living in that state more or less. The question I have is how does building the towns they envision change the programme that keeps everyone so disconnected from Nature, self and each other? That is not achieved through artistic expression and environmental change. It is achieved in the mind as one awakens to their own inner non-physical thought environment.

In book 6 Anastasia initiated a discussion of our "mistake" that brought Man to this dark state of thought and destruction of life and love. She said, "A mistake occurred if there remained in the Earth's human society people with insufficient purity of thought, with an insufficient culture of feelings and thoughts"... "Now it is up to everyone to take stock of their purpose, their essence and where the mistake was made. We should help each other in mentally retracing the course of our history in the opposite direction and pinpoint the mistake. Then an era of joyous life on the Earth will be ushered in..." (pg. 95, black cover). On pg 96 she made a statement that,"Once the mistake has been identified with absolute precision, the dormant one's may hear the words of those who are awake and begin to rouse each other out of sleep." This discussion is found on pgs 94-100 in the Black Cover edition. Where are we in terms of completing that task and where does this Ubuntu plan fit into that? I can't help but wonder if it is a really attractive version of "business as usual" when we still have not identified the mistake that was "repeatedly made in the co-creation either of a single image or several images simultaneously." (Pg. 95).
:Joyce-M:
at Charisma, becoming
one of Earth's most beautiful spots.

The mistake was to make things that don’t have Life Force. The technology we’ve made, lacking the Life Force, has been killing all life and is about to eradicate us if we don’t correct our mistake very, very soon. Biogeometry gives us simple tools to correct our mistakes and avoid them in the future.

Both Michael Tellinger and Alosha are promoting Biogeometry and Permaculture to balance the environment (correct our mistakes and stop making new ones) so that all can heal and thrive.

Meg

megdcl wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:59 pm The mistake was to make things that don’t have Life Force. The technology we’ve made, lacking the Life Force, has been killing all life and is about to eradicate us if we don’t correct our mistake very, very soon. Biogeometry gives us simple tools to correct our mistakes and avoid them in the future.

Both Michael Tellinger and Alosha are promoting Biogeometry and Permaculture to balance the environment (correct our mistakes and stop making new ones) so that all can heal and thrive.

Meg
Greetings Meg,
You may be right but I don't "feel" it. It doesn't seem to address enough of the result with enough clarity. For example how did that mistake lead to man's current interpersonal effects, submission to authority effects, conflict and war effects, status seeking and money dependence effects, sexual gratification habits and so on? I've heard many thoughts on the mistake and I certainly haven't yet heard consensus of any kind. Nor have any of my suggestions brought about consensus. But let's say that your idea is right. I haven't yet seen how biogeometry or permaculture solves that mistake.

At our community we have experienced horrendous destruction on two domains and a collective use area in the name of permaculture. Each of those involved an 'expert' who teaches permaculture certification programs and a family who had studied extensively in the subject. One of our near neighbors hired a different permaculture expert to help devise a plan for making his land a green forest garden. It was a disaster for him as well. The forest trees ALL died. The chickens and ducks were eaten by natural predators, the cows never produced enough milk to pay for the feed and hay needed to supplement the native grasses, the garden still requires extensive irrigation and the duck pond ground-seal kept breaking so they finally concreted it. The permaculture experts they and we experienced were in no sense aware of the particular function of THIS area of nature and did great damage. I have not seen that permaculture is any form of magic in correcting a mistake of making things that don't have life force. Alosha's demonstrations that I have seen (including the shots in the video you shared) are full of and dependent on non-living devices. I'm missing how they 'solve the mistake' of making non-living devices.

I need to spend time contemplating the idea of the mistake being that we made non-living things and how that alone could have led us through the history that brought us to our current state. Even the term 'non-living' needs clarified. A piece of cut wood or a 'dead' tree could still be considered living because of the life forms that feed on it but also because it still has other functions in nature that serves life. This could apply to many things we consider 'non-living'. Since man's thought is an unparalleled force in all of space, I think 'the mistake has to be rooted in man's thought. What thought or thought pattern would result in making non-living things and how would that progress historically to today?
at Charisma, becoming

Our current collective thought is that our non-living creations can save us, when they have no heart or soul, they care not for life. We’ve bought into a dead science, drilled this lifeless thought form into our children. Perhaps this mistake was made at Atlantis, and that’s the mistake we’re about to repeat if we don’t correct it in time.

I didn’t mean to imply that permaculture is a “magic to fixing things without life force,” I’m just pointing out that they’re talking about systems that are more integrated with the natural life forces than current, monoculture farming, and are akin to some suggestions that Anastasia makes, i.e. building the berm around the perimeter, gardens rather than farms, natural ponds, etc. Sorry to hear about all those disasters, it’s part of the learning.

Biogeometry, on the other hand, does teach the “magic to fix things without life force.” :-) Which is a really awesome tool at this point in our history, seeing as how we’re surrounded by and having our life force sucked out of us by these things at the very moment.

Biogeometry acknowledges its complete dependence on human thought. All sciences are dependent on human thought, as well, though the others pretend to exist outside of human thought (scientists DO affect the outcome of all studies). Dr. Karim recently pointed out that the Universe is very accommodating to human thought and will conform to whatever “science” human beings decide upon.

The Science of Biogeometry brings human attention to the Centering Force, the Life Force. It breaks through all divisions of religion and science and allows people to each discern for themselves that which elevates the life force around them and within them, thereby breaking through all lies and all authority which tries to overlord others, be it medical, political, religious, scientific, or other.

I can attest that it is incredibly powerful for healing our bodies and our environment!! Very self empowering, life changing, paradigm changing.

Meg

Greetings Meg,

You wrote, " Our current collective thought is that our non-living creations can save us. I can't disagree that much of mankind today has that thought but I don't believe it could have been the mistake coming directly out of the Vedruss cycle of living in harmony and perfect supply with nature. From what could we have needed saved, coming straight out of the Vedruss age? And what non-living "creation" at that early point could have seemed to be our salvation? Where is the image (thought) that gave substance to a belief in and love of lifeless creations?

For the mistake to have been a collective experience it had to be a collective thought pattern that either led to the mistake or allowed the image containing the mistake to slip past our conscious awareness into acceptance of the image. For that to happen, it had to be a background or unconscious thought pattern already existing during the end of the Vedruss age or possibly even all through it. Then as we entered the image age we began using the flawed thought pattern in either forming images or unconsciously accepted in images presented to us.

If that is the case, then symbols discovered from the Egyptian era are not going to correct the mistake. It can only be corrected in our thinking. Separate sciences were not introduced until the Egyptian era when the six priests began their plan to take over mankind in order to force a conversation with God. They gradually introduced multiple new "sciences", diverting people's awareness away from the One science. By then the mistake had already been accepted. According to Anastasia the mistake was made over and over throughout the 9000 year image age which was long before the occult age of the past thousand years and up to 4000 years before the six priests took control. The history prior to the priests taking control in Egypt is missing from our mainstream education and misrepresented as the hunter/gatherer story. In Anastasia's story of her forefather, which is consistent with the early old testament record, the people were grouped in small tribes and
"engaged in frequent frays. And every tribe planned to raise as many warriors as it could. And among the warriors, any that aspired to the culture of the land or the culture of poetry were looked down upon".

What mistake or image (thought) could have resulted in that state of relationship between tribes? For one, it would have to be a thought that supports the idea of danger from strangers. It would have been a thought that supports the idea that oneself is an insufficient resource to create a life of joy, supported by nature and all of mankind. Why the frequent frays? Was it simply a desire to acquire the land, or wealth of others? A desire to enslave others as a work force? A desire for greater power (which would encompass the previous two)? If it was a desire for power, that can only exist on a belief that oneself, and one's tribe is powerless or has less power. If the frays were for the purpose to gain power or the illusion of power, then I think that had to be already latent in the end of the Vedruss period, if not earlier. The only place I see this possibly showing up in the Ringing Cedars stories of the Vedruss era is in the traveling wise men. They devoted their lives to study and teaching of important knowledge and rituals to help the people stay in harmony, for example a ritual to let the people know when apples could be safely eaten. The traveling wise men supplied a significant amount of education to the Vedruss children and even adults. Could that have hidden a thought pattern of personal powerlessness or insufficient power, and therefore a need/desire for gaining more power from an outside source of knowledge and guidance? Anastasia's image of the future schooling of children in domain communities had nothing of traveling wise men to teach those children. They learned through their own thinking power and interacting with each other and the community. You mentioned, Meg that we "drilled this lifeless thought form into our children" (of dead sciences). In a very mild, almost invisible form of a similar unconscious pattern, were we already holding this thought (image) of insufficient personal power to supply everything needed and desired, and already subtley passing the idea on to our children that they needed to learn from one wiser than they? Did we unconsciously devise and accept the traveling wise men to protect ourselves from this unconscious thought pattern taken into and held during the Vedruss age? Then at the end of that age did we begin accepting or even creating images in which man (ourselves) had insufficient personal power to supply what we needed and desired. That would support tribal groupings and also "frequent frays" for gaining greater perceived power. It would also support accepting the priest's "sciences" with their promise of giving greater knowledge (power) that was imagined (imaged) to be insufficient in our personal capacity. Is that what we're still doing, seeking new theories and technologies for the power to heal ourselves and our world because we're still creating images of ourselves as insufficient in our own birthright, the power born in us given by our creator's perfect dream? Doesn't that power to create and hold an image of ourselves fully and perfectly supplied with all we need and desire, reside in us but still remains inactive and unused after 10,000 years? Anastasia has no thought (image) of unfilled need or desire, or any thought of being personally insufficient to create a pure dream of the future built from and for love of all mankind. Aren't we still imaging a need and desire for a technological or knowledge savior instead of claiming and activating our personal power to think (create) the image we desire from applying our own personal power?

I believe our mistake was accepting or creating (thinking) the image of personal insufficiency. That led to and is still leading to millions of repeat versions of experiencing the results of that image, giving our power to technologies, teachers and never ending hungers for personal empowerment. It's related to your theory of "making things that don't have life force" but that must follow the mistaken image. It isn't the original source of the mistaken image.

Thank you, Meg, for your thoughts. For me they have stimulated a very big awakening to my mistaken thought and images of self
at Charisma, becoming

Working on email today, going back and finding this new forum I had not joined yet until today. First conversation I find is this and I'm ecstatic! Joining our thoughts together in strength and inspiration is so important! I remember finishing the books about 12 years ago and "getting" what you wrote Joyce! But not really finding others who got it too. Anastasia knew that most would not be ready to go from point A to Z instantly. She described transitions. I have toned down and went along with mostly transitioning for a long time not knowing anyone to go where I want to go with this. I have to admit I, too am transitioning. It's just that I want to go more quickly. I can even imagine instantly! Happy to "meet" you, Joyce and Meg! I need to introduce myself in the area for that before the day is over.

I posted my thoughts on the "mistake" a couple days ago, and I'll share what's been happening for me in the days since then. Those days have been filled with intense inner activity of dots connecting, inner lights going on and previously unseen power beginning to activate. I have been stunned and excited as I've watched an inner parade of my own life's images, each one containing and limited by the semi-conscious acceptance that I have "less creator power" than I need or want. Like everyone else, I've accepted this as reality, unaware that in holding that belief, every image I create is harmful to me, mankind, my future, my expansion of life energy, my health, the life forms around me, my true nature, my full awareness of nature around me, and preventing my awareness and use of the lion's share of my Divine potential!

When I give thought to how I would restructure my thought images for an outcome that is free of the "mistakenly" accepted reality of man (me) as having "limited creator power", I find it's not unlike trying to move a muscle that is cramping severely. It's deeply terrifying and even emotionally painful to allow myself to create an image that doesn't include me in a degree of powerlessness. In the effort to correct the image, I tend to slip into the old thinking rut of accepting the reality of the power greater than my own and then create additional image features to "counterbalance" or limit that greater power; but that still leaves the "mistake" pattern in place and creates yet another illusion that the "mistake" in the image has been "brought into control". This brought to mind Forefather's reveal of the secret to the science of imagery being an "egg".
"A hen's egg will bring forth a hen's chicken. A duck's egg will give birth to a duckling. An eagle's egg will bring an eagle into the world. Whatever you believe yourselves to be that is what you will bring forth."
When we believe ourselves to be limited in power to create and therefore in need of more power, that image (egg) will bring forth it's like kind in ever greater limitation, powerlessness, harm and greater need for power from outside sources (also limited). Denial of our personal power to create a pure image free of imagined limitation (egg) can never create a Divine image. Forefather, himself, while comprehending this "science of imagery", may not have fully mastered the skill of wielding his ability to create images free of the element of limitation. I say that because his response to the high priest's image of the forefather's locked-up-future was to create a counterbalance to the high priest's plan, leaving the high priest's images active and essentially in place as presented.

The priests rose to power from the operation of this belief in the need to acquire more power over the 'exterior' world. They believed they didn't have the power to create a physical conversation with God so they created an outer plan (image) to counterbalance and hopefully overcome that limited image. This remained so until two of the priests saw in Anastasia's images and demonstration the flaw (mistake) in their plan, at which time they accepted her more perfect (Divine) image. In this, Anastasia's conscious mastery of the science of imagery is shown to exceed that of her forefather.

I now have the huge task of re-creating all my active images without the mistake of including a belief that my thought is insufficient to daily dream a Divine dream for that day and all days, one that incorporates Divine love in every particle, and has no neediness for anti-rationality to compensate for mistakenly accepted limitation in my ability to wield my creative thought, an unparalleled force in all of space. It's a big job but the most exciting one I've ever taken on.
at Charisma, becoming

Beautiful, Joyce!! Yes, this is the truth! Divine Love IS in every particle, and none of us have to think of ourselves as "separate" from it. When we clarify this FACT with true science, we will no longer have to struggle with these mental conversations created by generations of wrong programming. We are the Ocean, in the Ocean. As Doreya says towards the end of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7-XSO4 ... LvkGNe4UHg, "You're a Sample of the Whole, if you're changing, the world is changing."