Re: What does Anastasia say about this Covid-19 thing?

Hey Marsha,

Welcome to the forum!

Anastasia definitely hasn't said anything about it. Vladimir may have, but that would be somewhere on one of the Russian sites.

Here's an excerpt from Book 10, Anasta, about all the things we see on the T.V. and the media. I've highlighted a couple lines I think are most relevant here.

Basically, it's the news of the old dying world. The old system of the dark forces is in it's death throes. We must act in a calm and level-headed way, not buying into the fear and misinformation that the media's propaganda would have us believe, and know that the new world is alive and change is coming even though we don't see it on T.V. We'll make it through this thing, certainly.
Founder & Executive Director
Anastasia Foundation
https://anastasia.foundation/

In Book 3 (I believe) Anastasia takes Vladimir to visit another planet. On that planet, there exists beings that look like us but are not like us since they have no feelings. They are very technologically oriented, even creating their offspring in test tubes. These beings have as their agenda, the takeover and complete destruction of the Earth. Anastasia said they have been to the Earth several times before and believe the time is ripe for them to come once again to the earth.

I believe some of these beings already exist on Earth and are controlling world governments. This current "pandemic" is a way for the creatures who wish to take over the Earth to enact draconian rules of control. Their 5G radiation system is also designed for complete tracking and control, along with massive depopulation of humans and other life forms from radiation sickness.

Anastasia said that these beings would come to the Earth and present "solutions" to our problems (housing, jobs, etc.) -- problems that are being 100% created by this fake pandemic.

Anastasia also said that, due to the consciousness of humanity at this time, most will accept the solutions these beings present. They will then march straight into Agenda 21, smart city hell where they will realize their mistake and start committing suicide.

That is what I think is going on. They have declared a "pandemic" in order to break down our civilization completely so that their off-world overlords can come and present their solutions during a time that most people will accept them.

SwoopingEagle wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:45 am Book 8.1 talks about a "death virus" that plagued the Earth before the great transformation that occurred in a story Anastasia tells with characters to Vladimir and the readers.
Really? I'd be interested to know what part of the book it's in, I feel like I'm forgetting that part.
Anastasia Foundation

jeanicebarcelo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:08 pm In Book 3 (I believe) Anastasia takes Vladimir to visit another planet. On that planet, there exists beings that look like us but are not like us since they have no feelings. They are very technologically oriented, even creating their offspring in test tubes. These beings have as their agenda, the takeover and complete destruction of the Earth. Anastasia said they have been to the Earth several times before and believe the time is ripe for them to come once again to the earth.

I believe some of these beings already exist on Earth and are controlling world governments. This current "pandemic" is a way for the creatures who wish to take over the Earth to enact draconian rules of control. Their 5G radiation system is also designed for complete tracking and control, along with massive depopulation of humans and other life forms from radiation sickness.

Anastasia said that these beings would come to the Earth and present "solutions" to our problems (housing, jobs, etc.) -- problems that are being 100% created by this fake pandemic.

Anastasia also said that, due to the consciousness of humanity at this time, most will accept the solutions these beings present. They will then march straight into Agenda 21, smart city hell where they will realize their mistake and start committing suicide.

That is what I think is going on. They have declared a "pandemic" in order to break down our civilization completely so that their off-world overlords can come and present their solutions during a time that most people will accept them.
Hey Jeanice,

I was going to send you an email to personally invite you to the forum, but you beat me to it! Thanks for joining, very happy to have you here.

It was book 4. I remember her going to their planet and rendering their weapons useless, basically making them give up their plans because they didn't have the firepower for it anymore. She did it in response to Vladimir's concern that they would come and invade after she told him their plans, she just went up there and handled the whole situation. I don't think they'd try it if they knew that just one woman could take them down, let alone with the help of other saints and masters on the planet (she said she could take down half of all of their machinery herself, but with the help of a few others, they could take it all out).

The 5G stuff is for sure a big part of it though, and there's reports all over the world that 5G is being installed while everyone is in lockdown. Definitely time to start getting out of the major cities. My wife has family in a small town in Russia and she says they're even installing it out there, her family sees the towers going up. Wild times.
Anastasia Foundation

Oh my goodness - so the roll-out is happening in Russia too? This is very upsetting. It is happening everywhere around me on Long Island and I am so anxious to get away from here, if only I could finally create the opening!!!

Gabriel, I remember Anastasia neutralizing the liquid in a vile, which liquid was destined to destroy the whole Earth. But I do not remember her saying these creatures will not be coming back to the Earth. I think they are intending to return, and some religious folks will view their leader as the long-awaited "messiah."

Wild times indeed!