Greetings, friends. (From the forum admin)

Dear current and future friends,

Thanks for taking the time to join myself and everyone else here. I appreciate your time very much.

My name is Gabriel Miguel.

I created Anastasia USA in 2014, and have been doing what I can to help along the Ringing Cedars movement in North America (and the world really) since then.

My wife and I live in Quebec, Canada at the moment. I moved here from the US in late 2019. Whether we create a Kin's Domain settlement up here or somewhere else (USA) remains to be seen.

My goals are to help build a strong and vibrant community of Ringing Cedars readers, start a nonprofit to collect donations of land and money to be used to fund kin's domain settlements, and ultimately have happy families living on their kin's domains all over the world.

I truly hope you find this forum useful to you on your journey.

May your dreams and goals be blessed.

Joy to you all, dear friends,
Gabriel

P.S. If you want to contact me directly, friend me on Facebook: facebook.com/gabriel.miguel.CT
Founder & Executive Director
Anastasia Foundation
https://anastasia.foundation/

Re: Greetings, friends. (From the forum admin)

Hi Gabriel,
Thanks so much for all you do for this website. A forum is a great addition! The facebook threads can be hard to find sometimes.

Also, I feel like Reddit would be a good place to connect with Ringing Cedars readers from around the world. There is a /r/RingingCedars subreddit but it is not very active and I don't know who the admin is. If any one here who uses Reddit would like to check it out I've been trying to get some conversations started there :)

Thanks!
Lauren

P.S. I believe you met my sister-in-law Sophie (tall redhead w flower crowns) at a festival in the past year or so!

Re: Greetings, friends. (From the forum admin)

mermaidsoluna wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 3:25 am Hi Gabriel,
Thanks so much for all you do for this website. A forum is a great addition! The facebook threads can be hard to find sometimes.

Also, I feel like Reddit would be a good place to connect with Ringing Cedars readers from around the world. There is a /r/RingingCedars subreddit but it is not very active and I don't know who the admin is. If any one here who uses Reddit would like to check it out I've been trying to get some conversations started there :)

Thanks!
Lauren

P.S. I believe you met my sister-in-law Sophie (tall redhead w flower crowns) at a festival in the past year or so!
Hey Lauren,

Thank you! I believe so too, that the Facebook threads and groups are hard to navigate. A forum is much more organized.

I use reddit as well, and I do remember checking for the Ringing Cedars subreddit awhile ago, not that many members there...an opportunity though for sure.

Sophie Howell? She was delightful. What a small world!
Founder & Executive Director
Anastasia Foundation
https://anastasia.foundation/