Anastasia's Ray

Does anyone have access and use of their own ray who can perhaps offer some pointers?

Chapter 7 of the Ringing Cedars of Russia book series titled Anastasia’s Ray is probably my favourite chapter in the whole series because it points directly to one of the most powerful and important tools that we as human beings have available to us if only we pay attention with pure intention. But, therein lies the problem that we must learn to purify our intention with no clear or concise point of reference to what a pure intention is and we must learn to pay attention to something that our culture has forgotten even exists. I'm doing my best to purify my thoughts through narrative change but I have yet to train myself in any systematic way of going about this.
For and from our beautiful, innocent, radiant hearts' love!

Re: Anastasia's Ray

DearJacob

I have wondered about this too. I have landed abrubtly in a room deep underground where dark decisions were being made back in February, where I was able to feel what was going on and decipher the approximate type of setting and what it meant. But when I tried out of a compulsion reverse the decisions, I was removed from the setting. Because I had not known of the details, I would only turn out to be an unfocused destructive force. So there you go. An example of seeing something at a distance.

I have few examples like that. But generally, I find not everything neg needs to be so extreme. When I am taking the best care of myself, that is when my clarity seems most continuous, but not so stand out ish.

I have found the use of my Ray to just be most healthy in the naiveness of my being. It comes to be more powerful when I am gently avoiding all the available suffering, from cooked food, to meat, to restaurants, to tv, with my own decisions. One can call the resulting force naivety, but in reality it is only because I am not trying to change others that people identify this as what they know as naivety, because they are used to people being alies with each others' harm causing actions and when you get out of that, your energy is what they think if as naivity. Can you picture that?

While, anyway, its still hard for me to clarify what is mine and what is "anti-mine". It is hard to imagine just how close together the poisons are with the life units, in those organs and in one's conception of why things are the way they are. It is hard to walk the path of just eating as close to the way nature intended it as possible, to live as closely to do no harm as possible, and to wonder about the rest.

When you are "in the zone" "on the edge" or whatever other sayings go to describe when you are at the edge of you're comfort zone. When you are at the edge of your comfort zone I would say that you are in the creation zone. You can be in communication with God then, just through being extending the edge of "what you know."

dearjakob wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:02 pm Does anyone have access and use of their own ray who can perhaps offer some pointers?

. . . one of the most powerful and important tools that we as human beings have available to us if only we pay attention with pure intention. But, therein lies the problem that we must learn to purify our intention with no clear or concise point of reference to what a pure intention is and we must learn to pay attention to something that our culture has forgotten even exists. I'm doing my best to purify my thoughts through narrative change but I have yet to train myself in any systematic way of going about this.
Greetings Dearjakob,

As far as warming others, I've had some success in the past two years (after ten years of little or no success). In book two, pg. 201, black cover edition, Vladimir is having a conversation with Grandfather. Grandfather wants to use his ray to cleanse Vladimir of what has built up in him "from smoking and other quirky habits". Vladimir responds with, "But she (Anastasia) said that only one who loves is capable of eliminating ailments in a loved one with the Ray of Love". Grandfather agreed and Vladimir said he couldn't love him (Vladimir) as she does. Grandfather replied, "But I love my granddaughter. Let's try it." Vladimir then described Grandfather's enormous effort and how it felt in his body and the successful result. My success with warming others with my ray has also been only with people I love deeply (husband and children).

I have had some limited success in using my ray to communicate telepathically, and quite a lot of success in accessing information from the collective of Mankind. I use my ray to "pet" wild animals (jackrabbits, fox, deer and even a large beetle). I've had them turn and look at me, turn a different part of their body toward me, walk closer to me, and spin around joyfully while I was "petting" them with my ray. I have had some success with using my ray to look into my future and communicate with that future self.

I don't have anything close to what most people would call a 'clean' diet but I do try to daily eat some wild food that grows on my domain when it's available. I am generally well rested and spend a lot of time contemplating nature and my own nature, exploring the inner universe of my thought and linking it to my outer experience. I had very little, if any, success with my ray before coming to my domain and more specifically before focusing on building a Space of Love. That has expanded love in my conscious awareness, which seems to be a requirement according to the discussion in book two that I quoted above. I've also experienced a dramatic increase in the speed of my thought which probably contributes to my beginning success.

But purity of thought is your primary question and the most important one to address. First, what does 'purity' of thought mean to you? Most people who come here equate 'purity' with a spiritual or moral quality but I don't agree. If it were so, I don't think I would qualify. I have experienced 'purity' of thought to mean 'alignment' of my active thoughts to a single purpose. For me, success at consciously using my Ray is about aligning as much as possible of my thought to the successful outcome desired. For example, attempting to use one's ray while simultaneously thinking you don't know how, dilutes the thought required to succeed. Likewise, thoughts of self-doubt, self-judgment, fear of failure, other concerns, all dilute the 'purity' of the thought to use one's Ray. It's also important that Vladimir calls it her Ray of Love. I've never had success except when I've been in a state of deep love of self and the other (all or most thoughts primarily aligned with that love, and no thought of my lack of ability, right, or any other kind of inadequacy). I don't always live in this state as Anastasia does, but I can achieve it periodically for a short term.
:Joyce-M:
at Charisma, becoming
one of Earth's most beautiful spots.

I try to replicate the kind gaze of children when I use my ray and that has helped me. I can now walk up to geckos and pet them without them scampering away in fear like they do all the time with everyone else. I practice the same thing on my friendly Americana cockroaches and they quite visibly love being touched, to the point of running in circles with anticipation in front of my hand. I am fully relaxed and not a single negative thought enters my consciousness when I do this and try to let my "pristine image" shine as the son of God. Like an angel! A child, pure and without sin.