Missing chapters in the English edition?

So I've been supplementing my reading of the English paper edition of Volume 1 (with artwork with a black background) with an audio version from youtube and I noticed there's a chapter on the audio that isn't in the book that comes after the paper chapter 12 wherein Anastasia gives instructions for a healing water preparation and I'm wondering if others have noticed this? Also, there are also instructions for rinsing with Borage or Nettle "juice" that I haven't found in the book yet either. Does anyone have any insight into this? Are they just misplaced from elsewhere in the book? Regarding the juice, does anyone know if tea will do? Thank you!

Re: Missing chapters in the English edition?

Greetings divatakriya,

That's a good question. I've heard rumors about missing chapters, chapters added later for whatever reason but I don't know anything definitive. I suggest you contact the publisher or translator for the black cover books and ask one of them. They would likely be the most reliable source for a true answer.
:Joyce-M:
at Charisma, becoming
one of Earth's most beautiful spots.

Thank you Joyce-M!

Since then I looked deeper and the evening routine instructions in the paper edition include Saltbush and Nettle juices as recommendations for the foot wash instead of the Borage and Nettle in the audio version. Fascinating. I'm going with Nettle. :)
:Joyce-M: wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:16 pm Greetings divatakriya,

That's a good question. I've heard rumors about missing chapters, chapters added later for whatever reason but I don't know anything definitive. I suggest you contact the publisher or translator for the black cover books and ask one of them. They would likely be the most reliable source for a true answer.

Hey devatakriya,

So the editions with the added chapters are the 3rd edition books, translated by Marian Schwartz. They're not being published anymore, I assume because people didn't like the translation as much as the 1st and 2nd editions, but I think you can still get them as e-books. (I should do that myself, I only read the new edition of book 1).

I've actually followed the procedure Anastasia describes for the healing water many times, and am currently doing it now. My wife and I collect spring water ourselves here in Canada, and I bring it home and freeze it. This time I froze 14 days worth of water.

If you haven't tried it, it's absolutely incredible. I can't state it enough. I have tried many different herbal teas, remedies, and healing methods over the years, and not one of them has made my body feel the way it does after drinking that water. It's an immediate difference, and it's powerful. The sense of wellbeing that comes over me is intense. If it sounds like I'm overstating it, it's because it really is that strong.

Tomorrow will be my 5th day on the water, and I already feel great. I'm excited to see what I whole 2 weeks makes me feel like. The longest I've done before was about 7-8 days.

When she said the 90 days of the water could cure any disease, I fully believe her. The feeling of drinking it is incredible. I add a drop of cedar oil to every gallon of water, and I drink it most of the time out of a siberian cedar bowl (for eating but works great for drinking).

I'm pretty excited about the water. Haha.

My best,
Gabriel
Founder & Executive Director
Anastasia Foundation
https://anastasia.foundation/

devatakriya wrote: So I've been supplementing my reading of the English paper edition of Volume 1 (with artwork with a black background) with an audio version from youtube and I noticed there's a chapter on the audio that isn't in the book that comes after the paper chapter 12 wherein Anastasia gives instructions for a healing water preparation and I'm wondering if others have noticed this? Also, there are also instructions for rinsing with Borage or Nettle "juice" that I haven't found in the book yet either. Does anyone have any insight into this? Are they just misplaced from elsewhere in the book? Regarding the juice, does anyone know if tea will do? Thank you!
Hi devatakriya,

I think the water method was mentioned in book 8.1 although I'm not sure of the page number in the print books because I'm reading them digitally. But what it said was:

Grandfather explained that spring water is not considered living water when you drink it right out of the spring. It must first be kept for three hours or so in a wooden or clay vessel with a wide neck. "Living water needs to absorb sunlight. With the aid of sunlight, organisms are generated which are indispensable to human life. You call them microbes and bacteria." Then the water should stand in the shade for at least another three hours. After that it can be drunk as living water.

Hope that helps! I'm going to try it myself, I just had a hard time finding a container with a wide neck. I think I'm just going to use a wooden bowl and see how it goes, perhaps put a cheesecloth over it so sun can get in but no debris gets into the water and no animals come and drink from it. Let us know how it goes if you end up making it!

kantaji wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:05 pm Hello Gabriel,
Would you mind putting the instructions/recipe for the healing water here? I own the editions translated by John Woodsworth. Would you recommend any of the other English translations? I am dedicated to this way of life and am choosing to avail myself of any published material recommended. Thanks so much! kanta
Hey Kanta,

Sorry for the dreadfully late response, but I have what you asked for! The steps for making the healing water are in the new chapter called "Star Woman", in the 3rd edition of the English books. You can download the PDF of it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B47yv4 ... iiS_wcR6fw

Hope this helps! It really is a tremendous experience to prepare the water the way she describes.
Founder & Executive Director
Anastasia Foundation
https://anastasia.foundation/